Kia Ora and Welcome to Youthline Otago!
We are a volunteer-led support and community service for people of all ages, backgrounds and concerns with profound focus on the needs of New Zealand’s youth.
Our services include:
- Helpline support
- Face-to-face counselling and psychotherapy
- Community education
- Youth group facilitation
- Volunteer development opportunities
Our 24/7 Helpline
Everyday, anytime you need us - we are here to help!
- Free Call us on 0800 37 66 33
- Free Text us on 234
- Email us on email@example.com
Whatever way you choose to contact us, what you tell us will remain confidential.
You do not need to be in a crisis to call. Our non-judgemental counsellors will support you through any issue that is important to you, no matter how urgent.
Help Our Helpline
You can become a Youthline volunteer and join us in our pursuit of changing lives a phone call - or text or email - at a time.
To find out how you can get involved and learn more about our counselling services & the Community Education Programme:
- Call our office on (03) 477 24 61
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join us on our Youthline Otago Facebook page